Roy Hodgson’s youthful side have been training in France this week ahead of their opening game of the tournament.
The nation waits full of hope and promise as the Three Lions look to get off to a flying start with a win in Marseille.
But where will you be watching the big game?
Here’s our guide to 10 places you can enjoy England vs Russia in the Vale:
1) Niche, Market Square, Aylesbury
2) The Harrow, Cambridge Street Aylesbury
3) The Rockwood, Kingsbury, Aylesbury
4) Shootpool, Hale Leys High Street, Aylesbury (off Market Square)
5) The Buckinghamshire Yeoman, Camborne Avenue, Bedgrove, Aylesbury
6) The John Kennedy, Meadowcroft, Aylesbury
7) The Cotton Wheel, Jackson Road, Aylesbury
8) The Railway Club, Southcourt, Aylesbury
9) The Red Lion Hotel, Wendover High Street, Wendover
10) The White Hart, Market Square, Buckingham
Has your favourite spot to watch the football not made our list? Why not suggest it in the comments section below.