VIDEO: See the '‹ISS glide across night skies
Times are approximate depending on your exact location:
- Sunday 10: approaches from W at 9:22pm
- Monday 11: approaches from W at 8:30pm AND 10:06pm
- Tuesday 12 April: approaches from W at 9:14pm
- Wednesday 13: approaches from W at 9:58pm
- Thursday 14: approaches from W at 9:05pm
- Saturday 16: approaches from W at 9:57pm
The ISS is the largest space station ever built and it can be seen with the naked eye at certain times as it orbits Earth at 17,500mph at an altitude of roughly 200 miles.
Spotting the station is easy and you don’t need any special equipment.
More information: Spot the International Space Station atspotthestation.nasa.gov. Regular updates at @VirtualAstro on Twitter.