We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Tring and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Tring and surrounding areas, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Bunker J Milton House Surgery - Doctors Commons Road, Berkhamsted - 93.6%
2. Rothschild House Surgery - Chapel Street, Tring - 92.4%
3. Little Rothschild House Surgery - 71 Marsworth Road, Pitstone - 92.4%
4. The Village Health Centre - Yardley Avenue, Pitstone - 88.8%
5. Gossoms End Surgery - Victory Road, Berkhamsted - 80.6%
6. Manor Street Surgery - Manor Street, Berkhamsted - 80.4%
7. Dr Finn and Partners - 1 Boxwell Road, Berkhamsted - 75.6%
8. Westongrove Partnership Aston Clinton Surgery - 136 London Road, Aston Clinton - 73.9%
9. Westongrove Partnership Wendover Health Centre - Wendover, Aylesbury - 73.9%
10. Hall-Jones AH - St Peters House, Church Yard, Tring - 66.8%