You're invited to Wendover 'Christmas on the Manor'
No2 Pound Street in Wendover invite you to their aristan Christmas food and craft market, set to take place on Friday 22 November.
The event will be held at Manor Waste, High Street Wendover from 4 - 9.30pm.
But it's not just food and drink!
There will also be performances from Sound Refuge and Wendover Choir who will be singing Christmas Carols to get you into the spirit of things.
There will be something for everyone to eat, including vegan food provided by Beyond Barbecue Vegan Horsebox.
The organiser, James Grant from No2 Pound street said: "We're very excited for this years Christmas market!
"This year we have loads of producers, businesses and topped off with carol singers and a very talented folk singer.
"There will be salmon carving, mulled wine - hot food trucks - gin - ale - crafts - loads of cheese...We can't wait and hope you all come down for a memorable time!"
Here's a full list of the stalls on offer at the Christmas market:
1. Pimento non-alcoholic drinks
2. Chiltern Charcuterie
3. Harrow & Hope English Sparkling Wine
4. Beechwood Fine Food (chutneys and preserves)
5. The Coffee Stop artisan roasters
6. Monsta Pizza
7. Beyond Barbecue Vegan horsebox
8. Hungarian chimney stacks
9. Sound Refuge musicians
10. Wendover Choir
12. Florence Nightingale Hospice
13. Beef Olive real butchery
14. Chiltern Artisan
14. No2 Pound Street (farmhouse cheese)
15. Chiltern Charcuteri
16. P E Mead & Sons Farm Shop
17. Artisan Pottery
18. French luxury boutique
19. No2 Wines
20. Rebellion Brewery
21. Baker's Dozen (now known as Culture)
22. Seedlip Drinks
23. Puddingstone Distillery(gins)
24. TwelveBelow Tonic
25. Teabury Ltd
26. Knits & Bitz (knitted goods)
27. No2 Mulled Wine or Cider
28. Formans Smoke House (cured and smoked salmons)
29. Artist Anne - unique cards for Christmas and tote bags.
30. Bakhtar fresh food (Olives and yummy treats)
31. Yvettes Chocolates.