Seen a fire engine recently in the Aylesbury Vale? Here's why it might have been headed...
Here are the latest call outs from Bucks Fire and Rescue Service...
Thursday 5 December, 11.26am
Firefighters released a woman and a girl who were shut in a lift, Vale Park Drive, Aylesbury. Two appliances and crews from Aylesbury attended.
Wednesday 4 December, 9.31am
Kitchen fire, St Marys Road, East Claydon. One appliance and crew from Buckingham and one from Bletchley attended. The fire was out on arrival. Firefighters used a fan to clear the smoke.
Bucks man dies after his motorbike collided with a parked car in Great Missenden
Eight fire engines sent to blaze which severely damaged Aston Clinton industrial unit
Bucks motorist avoids jail after drink driving near Tring at twice the limit
Pictures show 'perfect' Prom night at Aylesbury Vale school for children with learning difficulties
Cows rescued from swimming pool in Aylesbury Vale village
Tuesday 3 December, 8.05pm
Automatic fire alarm, power cut and smell of burning, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury. Two appliances and crews from Aylesbury, one from Thame and an officer attended. Firefighters carried out an inspection. False alarm.
Tuesday 3 December, 4.16pm
Fire in skip, Park Street, Aylesbury. One appliance and crew from Aylesbury attended.
Saturday 30 November, 6.37pm
Carbon monoxide alarm activating, Norfolk Terrace, Aylesbury. One appliance and crew from Aylesbury and an officer attended. Firefighters used a gas monitor and gave advice. The gas was isolated by gas engineers.
Friday 29 November, 7.03pm
Automatic fire alarm activated by burnt food in microwave oven, Bankside, Wendover. Two appliances and crews from Aylesbury attended. Firefighters ventilated the area.