Seen a fire engine in Aylesbury Vale recently? Here's where it might have been headed.

Here's a round-up of the latest incidents attended by Bucks Fire and Rescue Service

Friday, 3rd January 2020, 12:15 pm
Updated Friday, 3rd January 2020, 12:16 pm
FILE PHOTO
FILE PHOTO

Wednesday 1 January, 10.50am

Shed fire, Old Brewery Close, Aylesbury. Two appliances and crews from Aylesbury attended. Firefighters used one hose reel and a thermal imaging camera.

Wednesday 1 January, 9.28am

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Gas leak from damaged pipe, Chappell Close, Aylesbury. One appliance and crew from Aylesbury attended. Firefighters isolated the gas and electricity and ventilated the area.

Tuesday 31 December, 12.07pm

Firefighters responded to a call to a fire in a field, Aylesbury Road, Great Missenden. One appliance and crew from Amersham attended. False alarm the fire was a controlled burning.

Tuesday 31 December, 10.20am

Automatic fire alarm, Walton Road, Aylesbury. One appliance and crew from Aylesbury attended. False alarm.

Monday 30 December, 2.29pm

Firefighters released one woman and three men, all uninjured, who had become trapped in a lift, Coxhill Way, Aylesbury. Two appliances and crews from Aylesbury attended.

Monday 30 December, 1.11pm

Firefighters provided assistance to the RSPCA, Brackley Road, Westbury. One appliance and crew from Buckingham attended. Firefighters used a short extension ladder to rescue a cat from a tree. The cat was handed into the care of the RSPCA.

Monday 30 December, 7.43am

Car on fire, Old Mill Close, Haddenham. One appliance and crew from Aylesbury, one from Thame and one from Wheatley attended, along with two officers. Firefighters used one set of breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and a thermal imaging camera.

Monday 30 December, 6.11am

Smell of gas at fuel station, Aylesbury Road, Wendover. One appliance and crew from Aylesbury attended. Firefighters used a gas monitor, isolated the electricity to the fuel pumps and gave advice.

Friday 27 December, 10.27am

Fire in fuse box in garage attached to house, Hale Road, Wendover. One appliance and crew from Amersham, which was in Great Missenden, one from High Wycombe and an officer attended. Firefighters used a dry powder extinguisher, a hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera and carried out a safety check. There was slight fire damage and 20 per cent smoke damage to the garage and 20 per cent smoke-logging to the rest of the property.