The new-look cinema is now fitted with handmade reclining seats offering triple the amount of legroom and increased personal space along with state-of-the-art cinema technology including a brand new iSense screen, with ODEON’s clearest sound and brightest picture.
To mark the launch of ODEON Luxe Aylesbury, ODEON is giving 70 lucky locals the chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive screening of British comedy-drama Misbehaviour on Sunday 15th March at 2.30pm. The highly-anticipated film directed by Philippa Lawthorpe has no shortage of impressive actors in its cast, including Keira Knightley, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Jessie Buckley and Greg Kinnear.
To enter, simply answer the following question in an email to [email protected]:
What was Jaws?
A. A squirrel
B. An Elephant
C. A Shark
Closing date: 12th March 2020
ODEON Luxe Aylesbury is relaunching just in time for the most exciting film releases of the season, including My Spy (13 March), Mulan (27 March) and Peter Rabbit 2 (27 March). For more information on ODEON Luxe Aylesbury, please visit
Terms & Conditions
· The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of ODEON and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
· We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
· The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice