An unattended log burner caused a fire in a Buckingham home.
A fire crew from Buckingham Fire Station were called out to the home in Elm Street, Buckingham at 6.35pm on Saturday, December 18.
The fire in the living room, caused by an unattended log burner, was out when they arrived.
Shut down care home near Aylesbury sold to become new social housing development
New rare video footage uncovered showing Aylesbury change over the years
Pictures: Rare gem of a historic cottage in Aylesbury old town goes on the market
Road near Aylesbury closed as workmen deal with major water leak
Video shows flooding from major water leak near Aylesbury causing road closure
The firefighters used a thermal imaging camera, buckets of water, and a positive pressure ventilation fan to help clear smoke.
They undertook a fire and wellness visit and installed a smoke detector.