Bucks & MK Fire and Rescue issue warning after fire near Aylesbury Vale village
The fire was caused by a bonfire which had spread to scaffolding storage.
Residents of Grendon Underwood have been warned about a plume of smoke in the area.
At 1.01pm a bonfire spread onto a scaffold storage in the Grendon Underwood area.
Firefighters have been dispatched from Brill Fire Station.
Bucks and MK Fire and Rescue:
"1.01pm: If you are in the Grendon Underwood area and have seen a plume of smoke, it's from a bonfire which has spread to scaffolding storage.
"Brill Fire Station's crew is at the scene and dealing with it."