The family and staff of high class bakers Page & Son are pictured outside their shop on Buckingham Street on September 25, 1934.
The business opened on that site in 1904 when Edward Page took over from Mr Kingham.
Page’s prided themselves in producing the best quality pastries and bread.
They were regularly awarded cups and medals in local and national bread shows.
The year 1934 was a particularly good one for them as by September they had already been awarded 17 championships and 120 first prizes.
The shop closed in the 1980s and the building was demolished.
The new building was named Bakery House in memory of the site’s former use.