After a record-breaking unbeaten run of 27 games, Aylesbury United have sealed runners-up spot and with it likely promotion but local derbies against Aylesbury FC may have to wait.
Aylesbury United won their first trophy in 13 years after a thrilling 3-2 extra-time win over Hadley in the Premier Division Cup final on Wednesday night.1 comment
Aylesbury United boss Tony Joyce has warned his players that Wednesday night’s Premier Division Cup final opponents Hadley will be ‘no mugs’ as the Ducks bid for their first ‘legitimate’ trophy for 13 years.
Aylesbury United boss Tony Joyce says the dressing room was a ‘rollercoaster of emotions’ after the club secured runners-up spot and likely promotion in a dramatic final day on Saturday.
Aylesbury United manager Tony Joyce says their disqualification from the Berks and Bucks Senior Trophy is a farce.
Aylesbury United need just a point to clinch second place in the South Midlands Premier and possible promotion after main rivals Oxhey Jets lost their game in hand on Thursday night.
As the old adage goes, it really is ‘squeaky bum time’ for Aylesbury United this weekend.1 comment
- Revealed: Map showing flightpaths if new airport is built in Vale
- Aylesbury man charged with trying to incite child under 16 into sexual activity
- ‘I’m not prepared to do this job and drive 600 miles a week’: Police chief defends expenses and ‘chauffeur’
- Pub makeover (combined with a subtle name change) aims to repair reputation
- ‘She will be greatly missed’: Family’s tribute to grandmother killed in car crash
- UPDATED: Aylesbury councillor apologises for ‘murderous Tories’ Twitter slur
- Serial vandals burn memorial seating by Aylesbury canal
- Two Aylesbury men jailed following death of cyclist in Terrick
- Mistreated dog found nearly twice healthy weight is put to sleep
- Evergreen but never stuck in a rut: Alan Candy road tests the Suzuki Jimny
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Aylesbury
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North