Tree surgeon dies from suspected electrocution by chainsaw in Bierton

South Central Ambulance attended the scene

South Central Ambulance attended the scene

0
Have your say

A tree surgeon is believed to have been electrocuted by a chainsaw while carrying out work in Bierton.

The incident happened in Aylesbury Road on Wednesday, January 20.

A spokesman for South Central Ambulance Service said: “We were called out at 3.39pm to reports of a 50-year-old man who was unresponsive. He had been cutting down some trees. Unfortunately the doctor declared the patient dead at the scene.”