Six more people have been arrested in the second phase of a massive drugs raid in Aylesbury town and the London area.
A total of 22 people have now been arrested after the series of dawn drugs raids.
Operation Sideline, a collaboration between Thames Valley Police and the Metropolitan Police, saw 16 warrants issued.
The addresses raided in Aylesbury included:
* Two addresses in Belgrave Road, where a 22-year-old man and 30-year-old man were arrested at two separate addresses
* Oliffe Close, where a 27-year-old man was arrested
* Elm Green, where a 51-year-old woman was arrested
* Eeles Close, where a 25-year-old man was arrested
* Coxhill Way, where a 29-year-old man was arrested
*Two addresses in Intalbury Avenue, where a 27-year-old woman was arrested
*One home in Poets Chase, where a 46-year-old man was arrested
*One home in Bicester Road, where a 28-year-old woman and 25-year-old man were arrested
*Two addresses in Weedon Road, where an 18-year-old man was arrested
*One home in Eaton Road, where a 20-year-old man was arrested
* One home in Lyner Close, where a 37-year-old man was arrested
Officers from the Metropolitan Police carried out warrants at eight addresses across its force area including raids in East Finchley, Kilburn, North Kensington, Middlesex, West Northolt and Edgware.