This is Whitchurch High Street in about 1900 showing the White Horse Inn.
Running the inn at the time was a Devon man, Robert Bowerman and his wife Priscilla.
The White Horse continued to trade over the next 100 years until 2008 when the last landlord moved out.
Soon after this happened many of the villagers wrote letters to the council to try and save their local pub but sadly it wasn’t to be.
Since then it has been converted into a six bedroom house and inside the building there is little indication of its former use.
In a village that once had many pubs, there is now only one left - the White Swan.