Two more people have been jailed for supplying drugs in connection with Operation Sideline in Aylesbury.
Pawel Sarnowski, 30, of Ellen Road, Aylesbury, was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment at Oxford Crown Court yesterday (Monday) after admitting three counts of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
Harrison Share, 18, of Winchester Avenue, London, was sentenced to 21 months in jail at the same court on Friday after admitting 10 counts of supplying class A drugs.
The sentences bring the number of people sentenced as part of Sideline to 24.
Det Insp Russ Murden said: “This clearly demonstrates we will not allow drug-dealing to take place in Aylesbury and the surrounding area.”
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Chiltern Hills Rally revs back into action with record-breaking crowds
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Tetsworth
- Women revel in Race for Life at Waddesdon Manor
- New mayor of Aylesbury ‘made’ at special ceremony
- Two Aylesbury men jailed following death of cyclist in Terrick
- Evergreen but never stuck in a rut: Alan Candy road tests the Suzuki Jimny
- Tasty meal showcases good work of Aylesbury prison following ‘negative’ TV documentary
- Man sleeps rough to draw focus on plight of homeless
- UPDATED: Aylesbury councillor apologises for ‘murderous Tories’ Twitter slur
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Aylesbury
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west