Images have been released of a man police are hunting in connection with a burglary in a Bucks village.
The man broke into a property in Dunton by forcing open a rear garage window at 11.15am on December 3.
Once he was inside the Dunton Road property its alarm was set off and the crook fled the scene.
He did not take anything but left behind a rucksack.
The crook is described as short, black, of medium build, aged between 18 and 25, with dark hair and wearing dark rimmed rectangular glasses.
Anyone who recognises the description or saw anything suspicious at the time of the incident should call police on 101 and ask to speak to Nicola Swanscott or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Chiltern Hills Rally revs back into action with record-breaking crowds
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Tetsworth
- New mayor of Aylesbury ‘made’ at special ceremony
- Women revel in Race for Life at Waddesdon Manor
- Two Aylesbury men jailed following death of cyclist in Terrick
- Evergreen but never stuck in a rut: Alan Candy road tests the Suzuki Jimny
- Tasty meal showcases good work of Aylesbury prison following ‘negative’ TV documentary
- Man sleeps rough to draw focus on plight of homeless
- UPDATED: Aylesbury councillor apologises for ‘murderous Tories’ Twitter slur
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Aylesbury
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west