This photograph from the Bucks Herald archive was taken on 4 July 1953 when the Whitchurch Morris Men held their fourth annual day of dancing.
They were joined by dancers from surrounding areas.
During their tour they split into two parties and visited other towns and villages nearby.
At 7pm they arrived in Aylesbury and danced in Market Square to a huge crowd of people.
Here we see a couple of men by the Clock Tower.
Behind them are buildings that were demolished in 1964 to make way for Friars Square shopping centre.
On the right is Weston’s Fashion Corner - what later became Freeman, Hardy & Willis’s shoe shop.