Jewellery was stolen from a home when thieves smashed their way into the property.
Police have released details of the items snatched during the break-in at Orchard Gardens, Tring, on Friday, May 8 between 5pm and 6pm.
Crooks broke a window at the back of the property to gain access.
The following items were taken:
• 18ct yellow gold ring with a square solitaire diamond
• 18ct white gold three diamond ring. The diamonds are oblong and the middle one is slightly bigger
• Pearl necklace with around 30 pearls with matching set of pearl drop earrings
• 9ct yellow gold charm bracelet with six charms, including a duck, harp and a present
• 9ct yellow gold thin necklace with a round diamond
• Gold heart earrings with diamond looking stones and matching
• Gold choker looking style necklace. One with blue stones and one with red stones
• Thin gold old fashioned ring with pale blue stone and yellow gold
• Solid silver heavy men’s bracelet (pictured)
Det Con Archi Bagworth, who is investigating, said: “I am keen to speak to anyone who was in the area that day and who saw anything suspicious. I would also like to hear from anyone who believes they may have been offered these items for sale.”
Anyone with any information about where the items may be or who stole them can contact Det Con Bagworth via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number D3/15/252.